Thursday, June 29, 2006

Iam still feeling somehow anytime i looked at the ring on my second finger and everybody in the office comments on it but iam sure they are wondering why iam wearing a ring on that particular finger without inviting anybody for the big do-wedding. When i told my mom about it,she was just like why is he doing that to you-If he so much love you,then he should make an honourable woman out of you instead of the hide and seek game.She can not just understand the whole set up as she is of the old school and being somebody mistress is not a kind of life she is favourable dispose to but i have told her i have the right as an adult to live as i like and ready to face the consequences of my actions.She gave me proper upbringing and good education but all that could not get me a man and girls who are wild are having a ball.Every lady want to have a man of her own but if i can not get that and the society is not making it easier and I get a chance to get happiness from somebody who happened to have a wife and mind you ,we are in Africa where polygamy is a normal way of life-what should i do?.Mummy should just pray i get just two kids from the union and give me the necessary support and life continues-i do not intend to contest anything with the wife and will forever respect her.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just have to say, how jobless are u to be fabricating a story, not only is ur true life story not true, your writing and grammer is disgusting. you said u have a secretary, yet u are a secretary, wow, i didnt know that was possible. Its not by force to be a vi big babe, and what telecom company is your 'dear' a boss of anyways, glo? hehehe, u make me laugh. Well i have to give one thing to u, u r very entertaining. Keep writing babe.

Dami said...

so you want to be a second wife abi? why dont u have a ball like dem wild guess but remember you start from me ;)