Thursday, June 08, 2006

Most people refer to me as a kept woman but who cares what you call me,he who wear the shoes knows where it pitches.Iam over 40 with a good job,sound education and good pedigree but could not get a man to call my own and my society see me as irresponsible because am not married or attached to a man.It does not matter that i have MBA from one of the best school in Africa and have a good career as the Company Secretary of a multi-national company-nobody give me credit but makes me feel worthless without the prefix"mrs" somebody. My society(Africa) do not forgive a woman who have everything going in her life without a man no matter her achievement or recognition.

When i clocked 40 years,I just decided to take the bull by the horn by getting myself involved with an old admirer who really have been pestering my life for a long while.He is really someone i could have considered ordinarily but he belong to another woman which my upbringing could not permit me to do but now that my tickling clock is running out,i needed to review my life and make adjustment and make do with what i can get from life.You need not preach to me or crucify me since i have a life to live

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are u sure u have an MBA cos meeeennnnnn!!! u sound like u just did primary school!!