Friday, June 23, 2006

He got to my house early and I initially do ladies shakara and later listen to his cock and bull stories.He claimed he was suppose to go Abuja but couldnt get to Airport on time and could not get a seat,so he decided to see some other people at the street where i saw his car and that he followed one of his expatriate friend to her house as they are close and since he too knows her as one of their contractor(laugh) and he just needed to while away sometime before i finish my dinner to surprise me at home-imagine that kind of lies and he could not come to my end again because his mrs called that one of his kids had an accident in school which landed him in hospital.He had to tell her that he couldnt go to Abuja again but on his way home.But he under estimated my intelligence because in the course of our discussion,i discovered he has his clothes ready for two days away and i wonder how its still in his booth if he slept at home as claimed but iam not going to have hypertension over him but take the relationship as it goes.God knows i care for him and genuinely love him despite all the constraints.I guess i have to overlook some things and just concentrate on how to make him happy when he is with me and not to bother myself over what is beyond my control-its really a man's world.

No comments: