Monday, June 12, 2006

Iam really having fun today and just showing off the goodness of God in me.Imagine all those guys and babes in my unit that were looking at me with lots of pity last year now pretending as if they are happy for me.Iam sure that will still gossip later than iam a glorify harlot but thats their business because those ladies are dreaming of being in my place and the men envy whoever is making me happy. I deliberately call my love at interval for them to know i now have somebody in my life and off course they eavedrop on my conversation,not knowing iam doing it for effect.Whether i be wife or mistress,i can not ask for more than iam getting and to top it- to somebody most girls will die for.I bought them chinese as their lunch for my bithday and they must know it cost money to feed them

No comments: