Monday, June 12, 2006

Iam a year older today and i have every cause to rejoice as i could remeber last year when i was downcast and sad that i clock 40 and have nobody by my side to celebrate the day.Today my heart is full of gratitude to God for all his mercies and for making way where the enemy thinks there is no way.What else can i say than thank you jesus,iam alive with good health and have a loving family behind me and my one and only right by my side.It does not matter that paper did not bind us together but what we share is priceless.Reuby called as early as 2am to wish me happy birthday and apologise for his unavoidable absence as promise on saturday and as i predicted the wifey imprison him by her side.He promise to be by my door as soon as he can leave home and i felt better with his soothing words.

As i was just stepping out from bathroom,my lord just knocked and you can imagine the scenerio.I quickly rush into his waiting hands and belif me, it was heavenly and i love every bit of it.I just wish today is saturday and we can do a lot of tricks together. I had to quickly refreshen up to get set for office and he called his driver to bring in my cake and flower-the guy is damn so romantic and handed me an envelop as gift and also ask me to prepared for a celebration at sheraton hotel later for two of us and that means we are sleeping there,i quickly pack my office cloth for next day.Behold as i open the envelop-i got a handsome cheque that guarrantee my holiday this summer.

No comments: