Friday, June 09, 2006

Life of a mistress is not so exciting as the wives thinks though you get more goodies and probably extra comfort.Iam beginning to see why a woman need a permanent companion,somebody to talk to and share your dreams and aspirations and of course warm you up during those cold days.Though Reuby come for an hour ot two twice during the week and as time permit during weekend as he is a busy person but he calls regular and ensure that am well proctected from who knows- the gigolos who might want to take advantage of me(funny?).He is just a smooth operator and i wonder how he does it, with his tight schedules and running two homes.Despite my position with him,i wouldnt trade him for any other man-he allow me to be myself and encourage me to go beyond the sky whereas a younger man might feel threaten and have complex like some of my friends complained about their hussy.

No comments: