Friday, June 16, 2006

I got home yesterday to receive a nasty message on my phone"leave my man alone" and i was like who could do this to me,from the little Reuby told me about his wife-she is not that type that will do anything to embarrass her husband.I could not just think straight,had to call him to brief him and he just said i should disregard it and maybe somebody is pulling a joke on me but iam still skeptical about it.I tried calling the number and its just going into fax.I promise myself to solve the pussle and decided to call the number as early as i wake up,which i did and a lady picked it and when i told her my mission,she just hissed and say wrong number-imagine that attitude early in the morning and that trigger something in me.She has woken up the cobra and must see its fight-i must find out her identity and luckily for me,i know people at the network she is using.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yes i really love ur "true life story" quite interesting, but are u sure u did'nt do it? (laugh) cus ladies are very difficult to trust, anyway i trust u so much , im sure u cant do it,but u no wht? u are just too beautiful to let go, evn me i do shallow u all the time. honestly u are just too pretty i guess i love u so much.
kp the good work

Afam Uzoh said...

Hi,
I appreciate immensely your openness.I hope that by this lots of Naija babes are going to learn their lessons are place values where they ought to be.
More power to your elbows