Monday, June 12, 2006

Iam a year older today and iam going to count my blessings and thank God for perfecting his work in my life.My love eventually called me midnight today to wish me happy birthday and also to make arrangement for the day.What else can i ask for-i have a family who cares about me and my love who is there for me despite the limit and iam enjoying good health and very stable career.

Before i left home for work,Reuby was with me to give me birthday kiss and cake with a flower-the guy knows how to trip a babe and who am i to refuse such a loving gesture.We quicky had morning one and you trust how it could be in the raining season as it rained overnight.He gave me a big cheque to buy something for myself and have a little do for my colleagues and also,for me to make arrangemet for sleeping over at sheraton and get my clothes with me for office tomorrow.This guy is making me feel like a teenager falling in love for the first time.

No comments: