Thursday, June 22, 2006

Life is just an irony,I had an official dinner with some clients yesterday which made me stay late outside my home .On my way going home,I spotted my man car parked in a residential house in Victoria Island and was just wondering what his car might be doing there at that hour and he had earlier called to say he had to go to abuja to meet their foreign partners.I called him immediately to ask of his whereabout and whether the driver had drop his car at home or he will just park it at the office and was surprise to hear him say he parked it at the Airport and i just smile. I remember immediately that his woman friend live on the same street and at that number where i saw the car. Idrove home with annoyance as the man was suppose to be in my place before he called that he had to get to Abuja immediately and I couldnt stomach the nonsense and just send him a text that he should enjoy himself at the place where he parked his car and that two can play a game.I woke up to receive his text saying he will see me later today to sort things out and that he love me-imagine that

No comments: