Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I got back yesterday evening from two days seminar in Abuja and my dear was at the Airport to pick me up and trying to be ever nice to me.He was all over me and behaving like a teenager falling in love for the first time and i was like maybe his madam is giving him tough time at home and just want to ease off the tension with me.He was just looking at me and smiling and i kept wondering what could be responsible.Immediate we entered the house,he just lifted me up and carried me to the room and you can imagine what happened.We later refreshen up and he decided we should go out for dinner at a newly opened Chinese cuisine in Lekki,It all look as if iam in a truance-imagine all the pampering and not conscious of time as usual.Iprayed silently for more days like this when i will be the only centre of his attraction-Amen.

He requested for exclusive table and special menu of the day and bottle of champagne to go with it and that he want it really chilled.At that point,i knew something is happening in his life and wish he was going to ask me to marry him.He is really putting me on suspense and just smiling and humming a song.We chatted generally and asked me a lot of questions on my job and what next iam planning to do after certain period of my life and talk about his plans for his business and his other course of actions.I could not just understand what all the future forecast has to do with our lives.All of a sudden,he just asked me what i feel about him and what do i want from the relationship and to what extent iam committed to him and i was just blinking and couldnt say anything.He now brought out a diamond ring and ask for my second finger and slipped it in with a kiss. I was just confused and did know what to make out of show.He said the ring is to show his commitment to me though we might not be legally married but we belong together and will do anything to proctect me and that between us and God as witness-Iam his wife.

No comments: